Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cancer diaries

I am dying of cancer. As a cancer patient, he chemotherapy side effects are gruesome. My skin caner (melanoma) has turned into lung cancer. This chemotherapy (chemo) diary is necessary for me to attempt to describe what is going on with my life. The chemo is so unlike anything else I have ever experienced, it was very hard for me to construct an emotionally appropriate video according to the way I felt during the experience. This was as close as I could com, so here is Diary of a Dying Man.. My goal is not to gross anyone out, but to transfer a notion of life that might not ordinarily be understood. This is real, this is how I feel. | Diaries of a Dying Man (D.D.M.) by Joshua Kline | My name is Joshua and I have cancer, welcome to my videos. Also, thanks for all the caring staff at St. Luke's, Houston Texas (TX) !!!!

No comments: